Webinar On Demand: The Data Utilization Revolution Session 2
How to Embed Interactive Tableau Insights Into Web Sites & Business Apps
Building a modern analytics portal from scratch is no small feat, and involves many intersecting technical areas. This 90 minute hands-on workshop walks you through the basics of embedding analytics within web pages and business applications. Using Tableau as an example, you’ll learn best practices and tips/tricks for overcoming hurdles when implementing a data-disseminating web portal.
We’ll take a deep dive into the 4 technical areas that you need to be ready for:
Embedding in a Web Application
- Learn how to make the content YOURS through branding and customization, and then see how to protect it.
Protecting Your Data
- Authentication and Authorization: SSO, Row Level Security, Permissions
- SaaS/Cloud Hosted vs Self Hosted
User Experience Optimization
- Learn different ways to allow users to interact and navigate content, and how to help them in their analytics journey.
- Don’t settle. Successfully gather data from even your most difficult sources
- How to ensure you’re always presenting the freshest data
You’ll walk away with a solid understanding of what’s needed to implement, how Zuar can help, documentation with example code, and a few new tricks!
And don't miss the first session of this series, which is a more general overview of the what and how of embed initiatives.