If you plan to self host the Rapid Portal in production, either on-premise or in the cloud, please perform the following actions and provide relevant information to Zuar. Zuar will use this information to install and configure your Rapid Portal.
- Spin up a server for the Rapid Portal to be installed on. See Rapid Portal tech specs here.
- Create a DNS A record for the Rapid Portal server.
- Open ports 80 and 443 inbound.
- Send Rapid Portal server IP, DNS name, and SSH access to Zuar.
- Send Tableau information (Tableau Server/Online URL, Tableau Server/Online Site, and authentication mechanism) to Zuar. Read about how Zuar uses Tableau for authentication.