During the trial period, the Rapid Portal is hosted by Zuar in Zuar's Amazon Web Services (AWS) account. It also has a URL associated with a domain that Zuar owns. For example,
When moving to a production deployment there are two major questions to answer:
- Where do you want the Rapid Portal to be hosted?
- What URL do you want for the Rapid Portal?
Where do you want the Rapid Portal to be hosted?
The Rapid Portal is deployed via Docker and therefore can be deployed on any operating system that Docker supports (Linux, MacOS, or Windows) and on either physical or virtual hardware.
- Self hosted in your company's public cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Self hosted by your company on-premise in DMZ or behind the firewall
- Zuar hosted in Zuar's AWS account (extra cost)
What URL do you want for the Rapid Portal?
The Rapid Portal can be accessed via any domain your company owns.
Typical URLs include:
The Rapid Portal can use your company's SSL certs or Zuar can generate one for you. All that is needed is an existing DNS name.
In the case where your company is hosting the Rapid Portal, please see the Self Hosted Questionnaire.