Zuar, Inc. is a fast-growing company that helps organizations turn data into revenue. We specialize in embedded analytics and data automation. Our customer launch quickly, scale, and compete with our modern analytics stack.
A Business Development Representative contacts existing and potential customers to understand their goals as an organization. This role oversees successful campaign execution, outbound strategy, and customer expansion. BDR's are successful when their prospects' needs are both anticipated and met, leading to a high degree of customer satisfaction, resulting in consistent quota attainment.
BDR's are active members of the broader Sales team, including pre-sales and channel teams, and trusted partners to our solutions, engineering, marketing, and operational units at Zuar. BDR's report to Vice President of Direct Sales.
In addition to being a fully remote position, benefits include: competitive salary, medical/vision/dental insurance, a 401k plan, paid holidays and flexible PTO.
- Develop in-depth understanding of current customers’ stakeholders, data landscape, and business.
- Prepare and maintain campaign material for partner and direct outreach.
- Demo Zuar technology stack and speak to premier partner technologies.
- Offer prescriptive guidance during initial interactions.
- Maintain an organized, methodical, comprehensive strategy for net-new and add-on business.
- Partner effectively with Zuar Account Management on seamless pre-sales customer hand-offs.
- Provide continuous customer feedback to sales leadership, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities by conducting via account multi-threading.
- Consistently improve internal processes, open rates, and tactics that benefit the broader team.
- Participate in all required internal training and department calls.
Skills and Behaviors
- Excellent remote and in-person communicator across diverse audiences.
- Demonstrates technical aptitude and curiosity within the Business Intelligence space.
- Thrives when provided with high expectations and the autonomy to accomplish them.
- Skilled in account planning and customer research using data and internal dashboards.
- Repeatedly builds new technical skills, constantly strengthening presales independence.
- Quickly learns and evangelizes new technology to support existing and potential customers.
- Drives tangible results as an individual and a strong, self-motivated teammate.
- 1+ years as a SDR/BDR with a record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience partnering with Account Managers, Engineering, and Consulting.
- General knowledge of Business Intelligence technologies, including CSS/HTML and data pipelines.
To apply, send your resume and LinkedIn URL to email@example.com.