Zuar, Inc. is a fast-growing company that helps organizations make data-driven decisions. We specialize in data staging and automation, visual design, and scaling analytics. In a nutshell, we help your data flow from hundreds of potential sources into a single destination that is easy to analyze and act on.
As a Zuar consultant, specializing in our Zuar Runner product, you will add value to the data strategy milestones our customers rely on to make great decisions about their organizations. You'll help Zuar clients build and automate their data pipeline, supporting complex models and robust visualizations.
Consultants specialized in Zuar Runner will drive technical projects from beginning to end, ensuring the customer delivery is aligned with their defined data strategy objectives. All consultants at Zuar are successful when customer satisfaction is consistently high, and utilization is concentrated on customer engagements. Internal knowledge sharing, personal technical development goals, and peer mentorship are highly encouraged for folks at all levels and roles at Zuar.
- Scope projects, define application requirements, and execute customer-facing deliverables.
- Represent customer expectations and best practices from prototype through development.
- Research, learn, and deploy analytics best practices to support valuable customer deliverables.
- Manage a positive client experience through regular communication and feedback gathering.
- Partner closely with subject matter experts across Zuar to provide sustainable customer guidance.
- Coordinate customer handoffs at every stage of a project, working as a team for customer success.
- Maintain working knowledge of Zuar's product suite and common ancillary technologies.
Skills and Behaviors
- Quickly applies inherent technical curiosity to master Zuar Runner.
- Excels at written and verbal communication across diverse audiences.
- Demonstrates strong prioritization and succeeds in ambiguous scenarios.
- Drives professional and effective technical project management.
- Immediately uses fundamental skills in data science, data engineering, or data modeling.
- Has a working knowledge of data strategy best practices and communicates these effectively.
- Develops understanding of Zuar's full suite of products and adjacent technology.
- Leverages experience with user interface design for web-based applications.
- Committed and tenacious problem solver.
- 2+ years' professional experience in consulting, technical support, pre-sales, or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in data modeling or data engineering.
To apply, send your resume and LinkedIn URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.