The following outlines Zuar product support for customers with active product subscriptions.
Customers have access to Zuar's support site: https://www.zuar.com/support
On this site, customers can create and track their support tickets. Support topics range from general questions, tasks, bugs, improvement requests, and feature requests.
Depending on the nature of the support ticket, tickets may be routed to other teams (Sales, Development, Professional Services, etc).
The support site is managed during normal business hours (8-5pm CT Monday through Friday). Customers can expect initial responses within 1 business day.
What's Included in Support?
Zuar Hosted Deployments
- Installation and initial configuration of the product.
- Monitoring and upkeep of the server the product is deployed on. Single tenant servers are hosted in Zuar's account on Digital Ocean or AWS.
- SSL certificates installed and renewed using LetsEncrypt.
- IP whitelist management as part of two-factor authentication.
Customer Hosted Deployments
- Installation and initial configuration of the product. If the customer prefers to install and configure themselves, then documentation is provided.
- SSL certificates installed and renewed using LetsEncrypt. If the customer prefers to manage their own SSL certificates, then documentation is provided.
Zuar continues to add new features, improvements, and bug fixes to all products. New features are added based on Zuar's product roadmap and active customer need.
Customers may request and pay for custom features to be added to Zuar products. The cost of any custom feature is added to the customer's annual product subscription. This costs covers both the development and ongoing support of the feature.
For anything not included in support, customers can leverage Zuar's Professional Services.