Since Mitto is a data staging platform, where your data can be stored and interacted with in one place, your Mitto front page is called the Stage. This is where all your favorited jobs are displayed.
How do you add your favorite jobs to the Stage?
1. Navigate to the Jobs tab.
2. Select a job title listed in the Jobs tab. Here we will click on the Hubspot job. Read more information about Jobs.
3. Under Tags, add the tag Stage.
4. Navigate back to the Stage. Note that your job now appears on the front page of Mitto.
5. You can also change the view of your stage from objects to a list by clicking on the toggle button on the right hand side.