Mitto is a web-based application. Mitto users are able to completely manage Mitto in a browser via the user interface (UI).
On the left side of every page in the Mitto UI is the navigation menu.
Use this menu to navigate between sections of the Mitto UI:
- Stage - List of all jobs tagged with stage.
- Swimlanes - Visual representation of all historical job runs.
- Graph - Visual representation of the relationships between jobs.
- Database - Information related to Mitto’s internal PostgreSQL database.
- Jobs - List and management of all jobs.
- History - List of all historical job runs.
- Files - List and management of all files.
- Credentials - List and management of all credentials.
- Settings - General settings and configuration options.
Navigation Menu on Smaller Screens
On smaller screens, the navigation menu is converted to a hamburger menu:
Click the hamburger menu, to open up the normal navigation menu.
+ Add Button
On the bottom left of every page in the Mitto UI is the + Add button.
Hovering the + Add button, shows a list of what can be added to Mitto:
- Job - Add a job via the + Add Job option.
- Sequence - Add a sequence via the Sequence option
- Navigation - Add custom navigation via the Navigation option.
On the top right of every page in the Mitto UI is the Logout button.
Click this button to log out of Mitto and return to the login page.