Mitto can automate any command line command.
Use the Mitto Command Line plugin to create command line jobs.
Typical use cases for command line jobs include running bash scripts, Python, R, etc.
Create a Command Line Job
Click +Add Job.
Fill in the form.
- Title - Title of the job.
- Command - Any valid command line command.
- Use shell? - Whether to use the shell for execution or not.
- Use 'exec'? - Whether to prefix given command with 'exec'. The command will run as exec under bash so that the bash process will be replaced with the shell_cmd process.
- Timeout - Command timeout in seconds.
- Environment Variables - Environment variables of the command.
Any environment variables needed to run the command can be added as key/value pairs.
The Mitto command line job is run by the
mitto user with an empty environment, so some commands will require setting environment variables.
Example Command Line Jobs
See the Mitto Python documentation for more examples of Mitto command line jobs.