Admins have full control over all aspects of the Custom Portal:
- Pages - add, edit, and delete
- Grids - add, edit, and delete
- Blocks - add, edit, and delete
- Data Sources - add, edit, and delete
- Themes - add, edit, and delete
There are three ways to add, edit, and delete content in the Portal:
- Edit Menu
- Control Panel
- Admin Console
As an admin, pressing
CTRL + Right Click on any page in the Portal opens up the Edit Menu.
Edit Menu Actions
- Edit Block - Opens the block's edit modal to make changes to the block. Only available if opening the edit menu on a block.
- Add Block - Opens the Add Block modal to add a new block to the current grid. Hovering on the Add Block menu item shows a list of all blocks types that can be added.
- Add Existing Block - Opens the Add Block modal to add an existing block to the current grid. Hovering on the Add Block menu item shows a list of all existing blocks that can be added.
- Edit Grid - Opens the grid's edit modal to make changes to the selected grid.
- Edit Page - Opens the page's edit modal to make changes to the page.
- Add Page - Opens a new page's edit modal to create a new page.
- Duplicate Page - Duplicates the page and opens the duplicated page's edit modal.
- Data Sources - Opens the data sources edit modal to edit data sources.
- Themes - Opens the themes edit modal to edit themes.
- Refresh - Refresh the data sources on the page. This is the same functionality as the Refresh Button block type.
- Admin - Opens the Admin console.
- Shortcuts - Opens the shortcuts modal. See below for more information about shortcuts.
- Logout - Logs the user out of the Portal and navigates back to the login page.
CTRL + ? opens up the shortcuts modal.