With the control panel open, clicking on any grid will show the control panel's grid tab.
The shortcut for opening the control panel and selecting the content grid is
CTRL+E. The shortcut for opening the control panel and selecting the partials' grid is
Control Panel Block's Attributes
- ID - ID of the selected grid. Potential grid IDs: content, header, footer, leftSidebar, rightSidebar
- Size - Size dimensions (percent or pixels) of the selected grid.
- Cell Size - Size dimensions (percent or pixels) of one square of the grid. Blocks snap to the squares of the grid.
- Block List - List of blocks on the selected grid. Clicking on a block in the block list, selects that block in the grid and switches to the block tab.
Control Panel's Action Buttons
- Edit - Opens up the selected grid's edit modal to make changes to the grid.
- Paste from Clipboard - Pastes a block's configuration that has been copied to the clipboard. Use the control panel's block tab to copy a block's configuration.
- New Block - Adds a block (new or existing) to the selected grid. Opens up the "Add Block" modal.
- Cancel - Closes the control panel without saving any changes.
- Save - Closes the control panel and save all changes.