Blocks are the elements you use to display the pieces of content or visualizations on a Page. Each Block is of a certain type and each type allows you to display different kinds of content. Blocks are placed on Grids and can be moved, resized, and stacked as needed to allow for a fully customized UI.
- Charts - Many different chart types (such as Bar, Time Series, and Pie Charts) have their own specific Block. Other types can be specified using amChart configuration settings.
- Multi and Single Select Filters - Filter Blocks are a powerful way for users to filter Data Sources and therefore other Blocks on the Page.
- Data Table - An HTML table backed by your data so you can quickly browse, filter, and explore.
- Tableau Dashboard - Easily embed Tableau dashboard content by simply copying and pasting a URL.
- Markdown - A simple Block for displaying Markdown content.
- System - Blocks for Refresh, Page Navigation, Applied Filters List, User Menu, and Page Share