Zuar is growing fast and we're building a dedicated support team. This position works with our DevOps team and reports directly to our VP, Engineering. While candidates located in the Central Time Zone are preferred, this full-time position is fully remote and does not require relocation.
- Provide first class technical support to both new and existing customers as you research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues
- Develop a healthy rapport with customers
- Continuously drive tickets to completion and sustain customer satisfaction
- Thoroughly document activity via trouble tickets and knowledgebase
- Willingness and ability to dig-in to a problem and attempt to resolve before escalating to development
- Although a management role, must be hands-on, technical, and willing to remain so as you build up your team
- 5+ years of technical support experience (or related) with software environments / services
- Relational database experience, especially PostgreSQL (administration a plus)
- Knowledge of common web service APIs: REST, SOAP, etc.
- Understanding of common authentication and authorization technologies: OAuth, SAML, etc.
- Proficiency in shell scripting with sh or bash
- Basic linux commandline comfort including common sysadmin tasks
- Basic understanding of cloud technology
- Basic Python proficiency
- Data networking knowledge with good understanding of the TCP/IP protocol, fundamental of OSI Layers 2-5 (DNS, DHCP, TCP, UDP, etc.)
- Databases: Snowflake, Redshift, MongoDB, MySQL, SQL Server
- ERP Systems: Netsuite
The company is growing fast, and was recently named as one of Inc's 5000 fast-growing companies in 2021. Zuar believes in solving business problems with technology. We've developed data staging and analytics products that our customers love, use, and build upon. Our almost seven-year-old company is based in Austin, TX.
We want to hear from you!
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.