Zuar is growing fast and we’re looking to add a Project Manager to help lead our customers through strategic projects! This position reports to our Customer Solutions Director and works closely with our VP of Services, Sales Director, Tech Support and DevOps.
While Zuar is headquartered in Austin, TX, this full-time position is fully remote for any US-based applicant and does not require relocation.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Setting up project plans for newly signed product customers and strategic services customers
- Documenting project critical factors: contacts, goals, technical details, and timelines
- Assigning resources
- Coordinating ticket resolution and priority with DevOps and/or consulting team
- Managing deliverable timelines and customer expectations
- Driving project progress against deadlines
- Serving as an escalation point for customers and providing feedback on overall health/progress in regular, internal team meetings
- 4+ years of Project Management Experience
- Solid understanding of data pipeline/ETL processes and systems, and related technologies (and a real interest in expanding on that knowledge)
- Ability to take very technical concepts and translate into layman terms and business impact
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with strong prioritization and organization skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira Service Desk, and Dropbox
- The position is remote, so applicants must have a personal workspace available that will allow for the professional conduct of business (e.g. a noise-free space for making and taking calls, availability of high-speed Internet service, etc.)
- PMP preferred, but not required
The company is growing fast, and was recently named as one of Inc's 5000 fast-growing companies in 2021. Zuar believes in solving business problems with technology. We've developed data staging and analytics products that our customers love, use, and build upon. Our almost seven-year-old company is based in Austin, TX.
We want to hear from you!
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.