Zuar provides solutions across the entire data value chain, ensuring a reliable single-source of truth for analytics. The almost seven-year-old company is based in Austin, TX.
We provide clients with a unique selection of solutions and services. These offerings are technical, and our audience is technically savvy. We've recently been named as one of America's fastest-growing companies on the Inc5000 list!
Zuar is bringing a Product Evangelist on board to help get the word out and support our fast-paced growth!
This position is full-time, remote.
This position will serve as a market-facing voice of the company, through content creation and direct communications with the market. Applicants should have the unique combination of a technical background, love of knowledge/learning, an outgoing personality, and confidence in their writing ability.
- Help Zuar deeply understanding customer needs
- Continuously improve on ways to clearly articulate the technical and business advantages of our products and services
- Write content for marketing purposes: use cases/case studies, blog posts, white papers, Community responses, web page copy, email copy, infographics copy, etc.
- Oversee social media efforts (responding to comments on Zuar’s accounts, adding content, etc.)
- Be proactive in monitoring and participating in industry discussion groups, forums, etc.
- Assist with public relations, press inquiries, etc.
- Assist with aspects of partnership outreach efforts, providing technical input into communications and assets, serve as a technical liaison, etc.
- Help train Sales, partners, and customers on our solutions
- Communicate customer insights into the product development process
- Further assist teams outside of Marketing as specific needs arise, such as technical writing for the Product team, supporting the Customer and Sales teams, etc.
- Attend and even serve as a spokesperson at events, both virtual and in person (infrequent), including exhibitions/conferences, webinars, meet & greets, customer appreciation/education events, etc.
- Support special marketing projects as needed.
- Responsibilities will be ever changing for this position, so a dynamic individual is needed that can take on new and unique responsibilities as the company’s needs evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years working in areas such as data transfer/storage/manipulation, cloud computing, back office SaaS, etc.
- Solid understanding of data pipeline/ETL processes and systems, and related technologies (and a real interest in expanding on that knowledge)
- Ability to take very technical concepts and translate into layman terms and business outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with strong prioritization and organization skills. Applicant must truly be proactive in representing Zuar widely
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Reliable and able to execute tasks with minimal oversight
- Proficiency with the Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing and able to make oneself available for meetings and video conference calls
- The position is remote, so applicants must have a personal workspace available that will allow for the professional conduct of business (e.g. a noise-free space for making and taking calls, availability of high-speed Internet service, etc.)
- Applications should be U.S. citizens and reside within the continental United States.
The company is growing fast, and was recently named as one of Inc's 5000 fast-growing companies in 2021. Zuar believes in solving business problems with technology. We've developed data staging and analytics products that our customers love, use, and build upon. Our almost seven-year-old company is based in Austin, TX.
We want to hear from you!
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! Please send your resume to email@example.com.