Zuar, Inc. is a fast-growing company on the Inc. 5000 list whose core values focus on helping organizations become more data-driven. Zuar now has a suite of products and services that help customers consolidate and stage data, create powerful analytical dashboards, and present actionable content.
The primary role of the Partner Sales Engineer is to communicate and demonstrate the features, capabilities, and benefits of using the Zuar product suite. The Partner Sales Engineer will work with the partner team to help build a proof of concept, present technical information to vendor teams, and assist with new partner discussions. In addition, the Partner Sales Engineer provides in-depth technical knowledge and enablement training to ensure the adoption of the product within an organization. This position is fully remote, but the ideal candidate will be near Dallas, TX.
Some Of The Things You'll Be Doing
- Craft and deliver technical presentations of offerings to new potential partners.
- Conduct technical working sessions to jointly architect solutions to business problems leveraging the Zuar Platform with prospective new partners.
- Remain up to date on Zuar solutions and products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures.
- Work with sales management to drive sales by optimizing processes, team training, and developing a culture of collaboration, learning, and success.
- 3+ years of pre-sales or consultant experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or data science.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or similar product or language
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex selling situations involving multiple departments and levels of the organization (i.e., Line of business, C-suite, IT, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Tableau and Gong or similar software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Some travel will be required.
The company is growing fast, and was recently named as one of Inc's 5000 fast-growing companies in 2021. Zuar believes in solving business problems with technology. We've developed data staging and analytics products that our customers love, use, and build upon. Our almost seven-year-old company is based in Austin, TX.
We want to hear from you!
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.