Zuar is looking for a motivated individual to assist with implementing marketing initiatives. This position is fully remote, so the person that holds this position should have the ability to self-manage and conduct the business of the company with little oversight.
This position provides production support for marketing efforts including email marketing, print/digital advertising, partnerships, SEO/website marketing, public relations, etc.
- Complete SEO-related project tasks, and other efforts to improve performance of the company’s website.
- Assist with the development and execution of engaging email marketing campaigns.
- Implement partnership outreach efforts, including outgoing communications and fulfillment of assets.
- Support the marketing team with frequent copy writing, copy editing, and blog publishing.
- Assist with the development of advertising for online campaigns, including the curation of copy, photos, and videos.
- Prepare and interpret reports and analysis for various marketing campaigns.
- Attend and often coordinate promotional events, both virtually and in person (infrequent), such as exhibitions/conferences, webinars, meet & greets, customer appreciation/education events, etc.
- Support new marketing projects.
- Responsibilities will be ever changing for this generalist position, so a dynamic individual is needed that can take on new and unique responsibilities as the company’s needs evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree (or close to obtaining degree), or equivalent work experience in marketing
- Self-starter with strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Reliable and able to execute tasks with minimal oversight
- Solid writing, copy editing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in, or at least interest in learning, the software industry
- Proficiency with the Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing and able to make oneself available for meetings and video conference calls.
- Must have a personal workspace available that will allow for the professional conduct of business (e.g. a noise-free space for making and taking calls, availability of high-speed Internet service, etc.)
- Applications should be U.S. citizens and reside within the continental United States.
- (optional) Experience in graphic design, photo editing, Sales support, email design, data visualization tools, public relations, and Google Ads are a plus.
The company is growing fast, and is in fact a 2021 Inc 5000 company. Zuar provides organizations with the tools and services they need to manage their data and analytics. The seven-year-old company is based in Austin, TX.
We want to hear from you!
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! Please send your resume to email@example.com.