Zuar is looking for a motivated individual to assist with implementation of its various marketing initiatives. This is a half-time position, but there may be an opportunity for the position to develop into full-time. The position is fully remote, so the person that holds this position should have the ability to largely self-manage themselves on a day-to-day basis and conduct the business of the company with little direct oversight.
This position provides production support for marketing efforts including email marketing, print/digital advertising, partnerships, SEO/website marketing, public relations, etc.
- Complete SEO-related project tasks, and other efforts to improve performance of the company’s website.
- Assist with the development and execution of engaging email marketing campaigns.
- Implement parts of partnership outreach efforts, including outgoing communications and fulfillment of assets.
- Support the marketing team with frequent copy writing and copy editing responsibilities.
- Assist with the development of advertising for online campaigns, including the curation of copy, photos, and videos.
- Prepare and interpret reports and analysis for various marketing campaigns.
- Attend and often coordinate promotional events as needed, both in person and virtual, such as exhibitions/conferences, webinars, meet & greets, customer appreciation/education events, etc.
- Support special marketing projects as needed.
- Responsibilities will be ever changing for this generalist position, so a dynamic individual is needed that can take on new and unique responsibilities as the company’s needs evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards degree), or equivalent work experience in marketing
- Self-starter with strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Reliable and able to execute tasks with minimal oversight
- Solid writing, copy editing, and verbal communication skills
- Interest/experience in the field of software/SaaS
- Proficiency with the Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite
- Willing and able to make oneself available for meetings and video conference calls.
- Must have a personal workspace available that will allow for the professional conduct of business (e.g. a noise-free space for making and taking calls, availability of high-speed Internet service, etc.)
- Applications should be U.S. citizens and reside within the continental United States.
- (optional) Experience in graphic design, photo editing, Sales support, email design, data visualization tools, public relations, and Google Ads are a plus.
The company is growing fast, and is in fact a 2021 Inc 5000 company. Zuar provides organizations with tools and services to assist them with managing their data and analytics. The almost seven-year-old company is based in Austin, TX.
We want to hear from you!
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.